As the approved insurance broker for ASIAL members, AON provide insurance solutions to ASIAL members to meet your needs. Whether you’re a locksmith, or security guard, if you deal with cash in transit, or work as a private investigator, Aon can provide insurance cover tailored specifically for your business.
- Limit of liability, capacity for up to $50 million
- Errors & Omissions Liability and Professional Indemnity
- Cover for claims that involve allegations of breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of the Trade Practices Act and Fair Trading Acts, or a mixture of these.
- Cash in Transit
- Automatic cover for theft from unattended vehicles for soft skin transits and employee theft
- Loss of keys
- Cover up to $250,000 for any one claim
- Statutory Liability, an optional extension
- Claims that involve civil fines and penalties by government bodies; for example, breach in Workplace Health & Safety. There are over 5,000 legislative provisions relating to civil penalties
- Premium Funding
- Pay by the month option available under Premium Funding, allowing for the policy to be paid for in monthly instalments.
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) authorised insurer.
ASIAL members can also get access to discounted premiums for the following:
- Business Package Insurance
- Motor Vehicle
- Management Liability
- General Property
- Cyber Liability insurance
Can you afford to lose your customer or financial data in the event of a system malfunction or hostile attack? Protect one of your most valuable assets with the new Cyber Liability Insurance policy available exclusively through ASIAL strategic partner, AON.
Although technology has improved the way that organisations of all types run their day-to-day business, its growth has bred an entirely new set of risks. But while hack attacks, data breaches, and cyber crime might seem like problems that only large corporations face, that is quickly changing. In fact, the majority of attacks today are on small and medium-sized enterprises that lack the infrastructure to prevent such attacks as well as the economic stability to absorb the costs associated with the fallout.
That’s why having robust cyber insurance in place is a must. Designed to sit alongside good network security guidelines and practices, AON's new cyber policy provides well-rounded and flexible cover that works for a wide range of businesses and covers you should the worst happen.
More information for members can be found here (must be logged in)