FWO releases course to assist employers to better understand the requirements of a compliance notice
The Fair Work Ombudsman has developed a new online course to assist employers and their professional advisers to better understand the requirements of a compliance notice. The interactive short course provides step-by-step guidance, video scenarios and real-life case studies to help employers understand:
• what a compliance notice is
• why they are issued
• how to respond to a compliance notice
• the possible consequences if they don’t respond to a compliance notice
• how to calculate an underpayment and make back-payments
• common mistakes to avoid in their workplace.
The course takes about 30 minutes to complete. Learners who complete the course can download a completion certificate, which may count towards their professional development activities.
View the course >